- 93 countries, organizations confirm attendance at Beijing horticultural expo
- Ukraine plans to participate in 2019 Beijing int'l horticultural expo
- Workers complete roof of China pavilion for Beijing horticultural expo
- Beijing cleans river for int'l horticultural expo
- Nearly 70 countries, organizations confirmed to join Beijing expo 2019
- Promotional campaign for 2019 Beijing int'l horticultural expo held in Paris
- 2019 Beijing World Horticultural Exposition to make documentary about Chinese plants
- Officials present preparations of Beijing int'l horticultural exhibition
Horticulture along Belt & Road
Horticulture in China
Beijing's Business Environment & Assessment Report (2018) is one of the reports published by China Economic Information Service's Xinhua Silk Road on the business environment of 31 provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions on Chinese mainland.
Backed up by Xinhua News Agency's economic information database and branch network throughout the country, the report provides nearly 50 indicators in nine aspects and follows the changes in the areas of regional economy and investment policies.
The report also offers some practical advice for investors coming to China. It is key to properly understanding Chinese regional development progress and investment policy settings, which will be very important for foreign investors seeking to invest in China.
Get in Touch
Xinhua Silk Road Senior Analyst